Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

For You, Princess

Let's vent sexual frustration with literary imagination and some phonetic machination. It's pretty self-explanatory.

For You, Princess

Oh dear princess, won’t you please love me?
Can’t you feel the unerring pound of my heartbeat?
My flighted feet and frenzies of fantasies
Every single time I feel you next to me
Can you hear the song that plays whenever you’re in the room
The one that always opens up with a boom
I want to see you soon
And even sooner than that
If we spent every moment together, my sharps would never fall flat
My highs and lows will always be for you
Could your lovely lullaby be for me too?
How is it that you do what you do?
The things that make me go mad for you?
Feel glad for you
Feel sad for you
With you, my skies are always blue
The sun always shining
At night the stars burn true
In the dark, you’re my silver lining
Give me one moment for now
And for an eternity later
This love that I hold could not be any greater
A kiss good morning
A kiss good night
With you, everything just feels right
I’d write you a thousand poems
And then write a thousand more
All these letters of love
Are for you whom I adore
Accept it with haste
Please don’t keep me waiting
Cause for you… my love is forever unabating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts