Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Generic Poem XXX (X3)

Yeah let's keep using this title, I'll make it a series! :3 Anyshiz, let the angst and hormones commence! (Like puberty, yknow?)

Generic Poem X3

I’m so lost, I have no ideas and no ways to go
All the roads are gone and all that’s left is a desert
Did you know the Arctic is a desert?
And it’s cold as **** here
It doesn’t end, there’s absolutely no road to walk
No one with whom I can talk
I mean I got somebody to call
But I doubt they’d answer
They’d let it ring and ring and ring
It doesn’t sting
I know why they won’t pick up
And I’m still gonna leave a million messages
Not a soul will hear em
I don’t even want to hear em
I sometimes don’t know what I’m sayin
It’s just… I could curl up and die
But why lie to myself?
It wouldn’t solve this linear equation
And I say that cause I’m flatting
I’m a line and I’m stuck, not single jack shit would get me out of it
There was a time when the lily petals made me smile…
But it’s been a while, it’s been far too long
And I’m not strong, never could be
He might be and she might be but not me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts