Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rain's End

Imagine you sent something very... "obvious" to a crush... I figured the only way to recover from that was to write a full poem to go along with it.

Rain's End

There's a million raindrops between me and you
The wind whips where the sky isn’t blue
But when the downpour ends a rainbow begins
And then I will walk the road of its shine
So I can go and make you mine
The glow of your light will burn up the night
And everything I did would be worth it... right?
I’ll dry your tears, hold you close
We’ll have our happily ever after, that’s how the story goes
But if I didn’t find you
If I couldn’t...
What then?
Would you be lost?
Or would you be found by other men?
Would you leave me, blindly searching in this rain
The dream of a rainbow, a reminder of my pain
Would you go?
I hope... I’ll never have to know
Because I will hold you close, close enough to hear me say
I love you so much... please don’t go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts